Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Week

1.18am... tired... work not done... haven't packed... don't know what to bring...

God please make them give me the Lounge Pass tomorrow...

And may You strike down whoever took my rm18 japanese cigarette and lighter gift pack which i accidentally left on the table at Samantha's. Damn you whoever you are. I spent rm18 just to get that lighter with portable ashtray. At least have the decency to leave it with the manager or bartender!!! I drove all the way back just to find out that it's gone.. so if i ever find out who you are, you're cat food!


..... bitch.

I'm gonna be away for a while. So you all stay cool. Except for you, you thief. You son/daughter of a bitch coward who picks up stuff people left behind without the slightest decency or civility to do what's right.... damn you to hell.



I miss you when I'm not supposed to.
I hope all is well going, at and coming from down there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there...

Im goin to tokyo in 2 wks time. u got a pic of the lighter? perhaps i cud find one for u.

dun worry be happy :)