Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Blogs are for singles"

"Blogs are for singles!" Yup. That's what he said. And I think Lock was on the ball with that one. I have to agree, that the only time I feel having a blog is not too lame and obnoxious is when I'm single. Like right now. Kalau tak.. haram nak nampak blogspot. I don't even read blogs whenever I was in a relationship. Hell, I was barely even online.

So what does that mean really? Does that mean that you are really not yourself when you are attached to another person? That you somehow change who you really are just so that you can adapt to the relationship? An adaptation that you deemed necessary upon yourself just so that you can feel loved by someone else? If that's the case then we're screwed aren't we?

I don't think so. It's just time. Time is actually the determining factor of whether or not you are able to reflect upon yourself. And by reflecting I mean blogging (or journalling if not blogging.. or whatever the heck you want to call it) My point is that it all boils down to time. Obviously, when you're in a relationship, you don't really have that much time to waste wandering around in cyberspace. Only quick pitstops to check your personal email, then swoosh, you're off on your next date. But the lack of time doesn't necessarily have to be a repercussion of being in a relationship.

I am not in a relationship right now, and yet I find that there's hardly enough time for me to blog. Hell, I don't even have enough time to check my Gmail nowadays. I'm too busy with work that I don't even have enough 'ME' time! But then again, the reason I am able to be working that hard without being too bothered by it is because of the fact that I am single...

... So I guess he is right... now that it has come full circle back to where we started i.e. SINGLE, I guess Ihe is right. Blogs are pretty much for singles.

Not that I hate being single, of course. I think I'm enjoying the moment for now. Not much to think about in terms of personal life which gives my modest brain ample room to occupy with work stuff. Boring, maybe, but at least its useful. And this causes me to thank God much more for making me be so passionate and interested in my job!

OK It's not all about me. Friends of mine who were in a relationship together for abt a year and a half recently broke up, so I just wanna say sorry for u guys. Maybe its better this way and you'll find better avenues later.

Then another friend pretty much got back together with her weird ass ex dude for umpteenth time. I don't know if its such a good idea but I'm happy for you guys and try to make this one last a bit longer yeah (a month and a half - or a plate of nasgor for me)

Nasgor.. Jakarta... Nice. I forgot to mention that all the photos of my Singapore Jakarta Bandung Nasgor Tour 2008 have been posted on my FB. Do feel free to browse. Since pictures say it all, I dont think I have to give you a narration of the whole trip. Just view the photos and let them do the talking.

Next trip in the planning phase is Bangkok Somewhere around the 12th-14th. However, I might have to been in BKI for that whole week for work, so I guess its either of the two. Then after that, there's probably gonna be a Phuket trip lying around somewhere end of March. I'm also interested in getting a Perhentian/Redang trip going for the KRC club either in early April or sometime close. Will have to check the books, cuz I might be in Hamburg early April. Fuh busy busy busy.

Will keep everyone updated.

"So I heard you've been having food poisoning eh?"
"ye la boss. It's really bad right now"
"You should get those chikit teck aun pills u know"
"dah. I finished a bottle already"
"Hehehe. Tu la. U look pale anyway."
"Yeah but our smart doctor tak kasi MC, I did mention it but I think she didn't hear me so I'm gonna stop by her clinic aga.."
"Yeah so anyway, the LOPA and UA reports ye, I want it by 5PM"
"ok" (fuck)




Tersadar didalam sepiku
Setelah jauh melangkah
Cahaya kasihmu menuntunku
Kembali dalam dekap tanganmu

Terima kasih cinta untuk segalanya
Kau berikan lagi kesempatan itu
Tak akan terulang lagi
Semua kesalahanku yang pernah menyakitimu

Tanpamu tiada berarti
Tak mampu lagi berdiri
Cahaya kasihmu menuntunku
Kembali dalam dekapan tanganmu

Terima kasih cinta untuk segalanya
Kau berikan lagi kesempatan itu
Tak akan terulang lagi
Semua kesalahanku yang pernah menyakitimu
-Afgan

No comments: