Friday, March 14, 2008

Long day..

A checklist for everything that happened today.

Personal life? None
Work load? Slightly better, but still fucked up.
Having to do stuff you don't really want to but you have to cuz its a family friend and you owe them? Check.
My boss and overall management of my division? Fucked Up
Car making squeaks when braking? i.e. brake pads out. Check.
Something to look forward to at work? None.
Hoping that some day a rich airline calls me up and buys me off? Yes. Silently.
Sick and tired of looking a certain faces you just feel like puking your shit out and shitting your vomit? Check.
Ipod? Havent played in three days.
Food? Breakfast Lunch and Dinner. Might damage my 1 kg a week decline.
Boredom Level? High

But,

at the end of this dreadful day, I saw this on gmail...

" Muka Awak HodohMuka saya pun hodoh tapi saya kaya Jangan jadi hodoh dan miskinwww.kayarabak.com "

....priceless.








February 7th 2005, 2.57PM. Akerman Hall, UofM Twin Cities. Working hard on final project: SAE-Boeing Heavy Lift aircraft. (Crashed to 7 pieces after 10 seconds airborne)

... good times.

No comments: