Friday, March 7, 2008

maybank...

WelcometomaybankcustomercarethisisZurahowcanIhelpedyou?
Hi Zura, I'm calling you from your branch in Damansara Utama and I have a problem with one of your cash deposit machines.
Sure Sir I can help you. Can I get your name?
Hazim Ismail.
Encik Hazim Can I get your account number
1641258045
Encik Hazim can I get your mailing address for verification
660603 Fajaria Condo Jalan Pantai Baru Bangsar KL.
Postcode pls Encik Hazim
59200
Ok Encik Hazim, can I have your IC number?
8204170****5
Thanks Encik Hazim. And can I have your contact number?
012306***9
Ok and one more verification question En. Hazim, what is your car nickname?
Michelle
Ok Thanks for the verification En Hazim.
You sure you don't need to verify any further? I can give you my shirt size as well
No thank you Encik Hazim. Now what seems to be the problem?
Well like I said some time ago, I was trying to deposit some cash into my account when the machine died on me, with the cash in the machine. Then when I went to check the balance there the money wasnt debited.
Ok How much did you try and deposit Encik Hazim?
500 ringgit
Ok Please hold Encik Hazim.
-2 minutes-
Encik Hazim, did you say you were depositing 500 ringgit?
Yes
Please hold
-1 minute-
Was that all RM50 notes Encik Hazim?
Yes
Ok hold on ya
-2 minutes-
Encik Hazim do you happen to note which CDM machine was involved?
Number 1.
Please hold ya Encik Hazim
-3 minutes-
OK Encik Hazim, I have reported your case to our control center and they will inform the technician and security when they open the machine. They will then tally the transaction and once they find the extra money in the machine they will credit it back to your account and you will be notified.
Ok. So what time are they coming?
Oh Sorry Encik Hazim, this will take 3 to 7 working days.
You're kidding
Encik Hazim, this will take 3 to 7 working days.
So what am I suppose to eat for the next 3 days at least?
I'm sorry Encik Hazim thats all I can do for you now.
Can you get the technician to come out here now?
I'm sorry Encik Hazim but we cant do that. This involves security and the technician so they can only help when the machine is serviced.
So are you telling me that this machine will be out of service for the next 3 to 7 days??
No, the technician will probably come by tomorrow or day after.
So It could be as soon as tomorrow la?
Encik Hazim, this will take 3 to 7 days.
I know you said that already. But if the machine is going to be opened tomorrow I can get my cash then right?
Sorry En. Hazim, but these cases take 3 to 7 days.
And there is no compensation?
No Sir. Sorry
Fuckup Gila
Sorry Sir?
I said thats a bummer. So what am I supposed to do now?
Im sorry Encik Hazim, but theres nothing anyone can do but wait the 3 to 7 days
Yeah yeah I know. Stupid system thats all I can say. Well oklah. Nothing else to do right? All because your stupid machine died on me right?
Is there anything else I can do for you Encik Hazim?
Obviously not right?
Thank you for calling Mayb...(HUNG UP)

Fuckin Maybank I swear to God. Although they're a one stop solution for a lot of stuff. This ices the cake and makes the whole thing rotten. My money better turn up or I'll find Zura and shove her head up her ass.

Here goes a boring money-less weekend....

No comments: