Wednesday, September 8, 2010

raya

Tonight, I thought, for once, the Penyimpan Mohor Besar Raja-Raja might suprise us all. But, as usual, he didn't. But anyway it was nice to see hime again :)


Raya is here and I can't wait. I desperately need to restart my gym sessions and get my daily caffeine fix. Yes, I have been using the fasting month to not go to the gym. Shame on me. But honestly, there wasn't any time. Hehe.


Anyway, today I finally managed to submit my short story on receiptstories.my. Go an check it out and see if you can figure out which one is mine. But honestly writing a story in 100 words is actually quite a daunting task. I envy those who can do it, especially those who do within a short amount of time.


But more importantly, Selamat Hari Raya to all and do stay safe no matter where u are. MZB!

No comments: