Saturday, May 22, 2010

PerGo

It's a Friday night.
And after a long hiatus, I finally brought myself to go out again.
I owe it to my friends, near and far, who happen to be in town this very night.
And so I did. Bringing myself to the epicenter of the city, where the dwellers crawl through the night, reveling into the morning, living life to the fullest, the way everyone should.

And there I was. Standing. Smiling. Being the person who should and ought to be there.

But I wasn't there.

I was with you. In a place when time moves neither backward or forward. In a place where everything was perfect and there wasn't a worry in sight. In a place that has now become my most beautiful memory....

The last time I was here, it was with you. The last time I actually smiled, it was with you. The last time I was where I should and ought to be, it was with you. And here I am again, without you. And thus, me being here, is not really true.

How did we get here? How did we end up living my worst fear? The answer for me will never be clear. How you are, where you are and whether or not your okay. Questions that I ask myself every single painful day.

As I was driving back tonight, this song was on air again. How apt. I'm not sure if Aizat himself wrote it, but whoever did, you got it right for me right now buddy...

Sayu terpisah
Hikayat indah kini hanya tinggal sejarah
Berhembus angin rindu
Begitu nyamannya terhidu wangian kasihmu
Sepi tanpa kata
Terdiam dan kaku tak daya kau kulupa
Apa pun kata mereka
Biarkan kenangan berbunga di ranting usia

Hujan lebat mencurah kini
Bagaikan tiada
Kaulah laguku kau irama terindah
Tak lagi kudengari
Kau pergi... pergi...
Pergi...


Missing you, are merely words. They don't come close to telling how I am feeling right now. Im still there. MTYEK...

1 comment:

Hani Bani said...

ok am just blog-hopping here but this moved me :)