Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ok. The return... For real this time

Hellloooo!!!!!

Yes, I am back. This Blog has been like DEAD for the past year or so... lots have changed and its time for me to start blogging again.

What changes you ask?.. Well I think you'll be finding out throughout my future entries. :)

For those of you who are visiting this place for the first time, please bear in mind that some of the older entries here are quite dark. That was from a certain part of my life which is hopefully closed now.... I was thinking of deleting them and starting fresh... but on my second thought I'd rather keep it because it identifies me, and shows you a part of the journey that I have taken to reach where I am today...

OK.... enough for now. American Idol time. :)


-H

1 comment:

SuperSu said...

longer entry please