Thursday, May 22, 2008

zzzzZZZZzzzz

Haven't written in a long time. Reason is, I just simply don't have anything to write about.

Last night I was supposed to watch Man U win the UEFA Champions League Cup. It was a good start with Ronaldo scoring early. Then, in all my couch glory, with the TV blasting, the fan blowing, the laptop beeping, the lights glaring and the phone ringing, I was dead asleep.

I think I'm just getting a little older.

To you, I'm sorry for not saying good night. That's strike 2. I just hope you have a good trip and get home safe.

But still, nothing to write about. Sometimes I wonder if I even need a blog.

Old PM quit party. Will rejoin if current PM quits. Does old PM want to be current PM again? Isn't it time for him to move on? And why is current PM not doing anything about his reputation? Maybe giving way is the best solution? I nominate my self to be new PM.
Politics.. blargh.

No comments: