Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Moving Office

Today marks the last day I will be coming into work at 3rd Floor Hangar 3 Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, Subang. Fortunately, I still have a job but I will just have to move to the airport office in Sepang permanently due to a restructuring exercise.

So apart from the sadness, and dissapointment of having to move to the further office permanently (without compensation), I'm kinda bummed to have to leave this very spot that I have been going to for the past 4.3 years. I've gone through a lot while sitting here. Many people, issues, drama, joyful and idiotic moments, boring periods, time-wastage, hard work, long hours, weekend hours, haunted sessions, laughter and even tears happened here. And it will forever be a very important part of my life.

Goodbye my cube. You will be missed.

Let's hope this change is for the better yeah?

1 comment:

Movers Dubai said...

This was some of the best information that I got from your blog.